Terms & ConditionsFlight Network’s Flexible Ticket provides customers with the option to change the date on their ticket. The Flexible ticket option can only be added and paid for at the time of booking, and cannot be added after. The Flexible Ticket product once purchased, starts from the time that the booking is made up until 48 hours before the first flight departs. Any changes within 48 hours of the flight are not covered under this option. The Flexible ticket option is per person and will only provide coverage for the person holding the ticket.
● The traveller must have paid for this additional service at the time of booking with Flight Network.
● Flexible Ticket cannot be added after the booking has been completed.
● Flexible Ticket is Flight Network’s own service and the changes to the ticket must be made by calling Flight Network directly. Any changes made by the traveller directly with the airline do not qualify under this option.
● Flexible Ticket is non-transferable to other passengers other tickets that you may be holding.
● When rebooking, the passenger must contact Flight Network’s customer service at 1-877-496-4815. The rebooking must be made at least 48 hours before the original time of departure.
● When rebooking, the journey must be completed within one year of the original ticket issue date.
● Rebooking is not complete until Flight Network has sent a confirmation email with a booking reference number and the booking has been ticketed.
● Flexible Ticket allows rebooking of flights, subject to availability.
● If the rebooking requires an upgrade to more expensive tickets this shall be at the traveller’s own expense.
● The Flexible Ticket option covers the service provider and airlines change fees. If the new date requested has no availability in the same class of service which the original ticket was booked on, the difference in fare will be at the travellers own expense.
● Rebooking for new dates must be with the same airline that has provided the original flights.
● Passenger may not change the departure city nor destination upon rebooking.
● Flexible Ticket does not permit name changes or name corrections.
● The flights must be used in the order they were originally booked.
● Upgrades to different cabin or booking class on the same flight are not permitted with the purchase of Flexible Ticket.
● Rebooking a ticket for a so-called stopover is not permitted.
● Rebooking requires a confirmed new date. The rebooking cannot be tentative dates or open dated.
● Passenger can only rebook the trip once. Once the change is confirmed, the rebooking service has been used and may not be used again.
● The Flexible Ticket fee will not be refunded if the trip is voluntarily canceled
● If the change means that some of the Passengers are no longer entitled to any special rates (e.g. infants free on original booking but not free for the rebooked dates) the traveller must pay the difference for the new ticket.
● Flight Network is not responsible for providing information regarding visas should the trip be extended from the original itinerary
● The new trip may not commence within 48 hours from the time of change request.
● When rebooking Flight Network takes no responsibility for any purchased additional services such as luggage, seat reservations, etc. booked directly with the airline.
● The new booking is deemed non-refundable once the Flexible Ticket has been used.
● At the time of rebooking, no Airline specific or Flight Network change penalty fees will be applied.
● Flexible tickets cannot be purchased for Infant tickets – Infants are exempt from participating in this booking add-on.
Cancellation of your purchase
“Flexible Ticket” is a non-refundable purchase. In the event of an involuntary airline cancellation (meaning that the airline is no longer operating your specific flight or there have been unforeseen circumstances which have cause the airline to adjust their scheduling and cancel their flight service) you will be refunded the Flexible Ticket service that was purchased at the original time of booking. Please allow 7-10 business days for your refund to be processed.